On The Way To Comfort With Her Lover She Comforted Me Instead

Q

Quiteone

Local time
Today 10:25 PM
NaijaCash
Iyare braked abruptly and the bike almost went into a spin. The passengers had not flagged him down on time. It was a lanky man with a fat lady that had huge luscious bosoms! ”Shortime hotel on Agidi street” barked the man. Obviously they had been smooching at the street corner for a while and they were highly excited. The lady smiled shyly. Iyare could see her erect Tips through her flimsy blouse. The man seemed to have a massive Attention too because his hand was firmly thrust in his pocket. Probably holding down his angry rod. Iyare nodded slowly,

”I know the place” he replied with a lecherous grin. ”The two of you?” The man raised his eyes to the heavens in exasperation before replying , ”Yes. The two of us. How much?” ”Oga it 500 naira o. The place is far and police plenty for road.” ”What! Thats too much! I will pay 300. ” Iyare mo0tione4d for them to mount. The lady mounted first squashing her bosoms against his back and his preeq leapt to life. ”Okada rider shift forward” snarled the man. Iyare shifted like a quater of an inch forward. The soft breast was sooo heavenly. ”Shift well now”.

The man said again Iyare could have still shifted forward a few inches but he was not going to do anything so silly. The lady obviously had no quualms about sqaushing her boobs against his broad back. ”Oga you for enter another bike o” Iyare replied. That shut the man up and he mounted the bike without another word. Iyare revved the bike repeatedly and suddenly engaged gear one . The powerful bike leapt forward and the lady grabbed his waist to maintain her balance . ”Easy you madman!”” Screamed the man holding on to the carrrier with all his might. Iyare slammed on the brakes a couple of times and the lady was thrown against his back.

It was wonderful. But by now the man was screaming, ”Drop us this minute! Stop!” Roared the man. Iyare realized that he had pushed his luck a bit too far this time. He immedately started riding perfectly and said, ” Oga calm down. No problem . My plugs block, that is why I have to fire the bike, it is ok. now. No more wahala Sorry sir”. The man hissed and whispered into the lady’s ear, ”Baby hope you are fine? She giggled and said , ”yes”. But at that point her hand was handling Iyare’s erect preeq and he was having a hard time concentrating on the road, and it was getting dark.

She masssaged his erect preeq through the fabric while the man was whispering sweet nothings into her ear. Then suddenly she unzipped his trousers and Iyare’s trapped preeq leapt out and she squeezed it. Iyare gasped and the bike leapt forward,

Read More

https://tiktalkhub.com/on-the-way-to-comfort-with-her-lover-she-comforted-me-instead/31/05/2021/

Naijablog

Naijablog

Local time
Today 10:25 PM
NaijaCash
Iyare braked abruptly and the bike almost went into a spin. The passengers had not flagged him down on time. It was a lanky man with a fat lady that had huge luscious bosoms! ”Shortime hotel on Agidi street” barked the man. Obviously they had been smooching at the street corner for a while and they were highly excited. The lady smiled shyly. Iyare could see her erect Tips through her flimsy blouse. The man seemed to have a massive Attention too because his hand was firmly thrust in his pocket. Probably holding down his angry rod. Iyare nodded slowly,

”I know the place” he replied with a lecherous grin. ”The two of you?” The man raised his eyes to the heavens in exasperation before replying , ”Yes. The two of us. How much?” ”Oga it 500 naira o. The place is far and police plenty for road.” ”What! Thats too much! I will pay 300. ” Iyare mo0tione4d for them to mount. The lady mounted first squashing her bosoms against his back and his preeq leapt to life. ”Okada rider shift forward” snarled the man. Iyare shifted like a quater of an inch forward. The soft breast was sooo heavenly. ”Shift well now”.

The man said again Iyare could have still shifted forward a few inches but he was not going to do anything so silly. The lady obviously had no quualms about sqaushing her boobs against his broad back. ”Oga you for enter another bike o” Iyare replied. That shut the man up and he mounted the bike without another word. Iyare revved the bike repeatedly and suddenly engaged gear one . The powerful bike leapt forward and the lady grabbed his waist to maintain her balance . ”Easy you madman!”” Screamed the man holding on to the carrrier with all his might. Iyare slammed on the brakes a couple of times and the lady was thrown against his back.

It was wonderful. But by now the man was screaming, ”Drop us this minute! Stop!” Roared the man. Iyare realized that he had pushed his luck a bit too far this time. He immedately started riding perfectly and said, ” Oga calm down. No problem . My plugs block, that is why I have to fire the bike, it is ok. now. No more wahala Sorry sir”. The man hissed and whispered into the lady’s ear, ”Baby hope you are fine? She giggled and said , ”yes”. But at that point her hand was handling Iyare’s erect preeq and he was having a hard time concentrating on the road, and it was getting dark.

She masssaged his erect preeq through the fabric while the man was whispering sweet nothings into her ear. Then suddenly she unzipped his trousers and Iyare’s trapped preeq leapt out and she squeezed it. Iyare gasped and the bike leapt forward,

Read More

https://tiktalkhub.com/on-the-way-to-comfort-with-her-lover-she-comforted-me-instead/31/05/2021/
Mr romantic, always ♥ roast us with your romantic articles, half juice as usual 😆 🤣

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
9,871 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,593 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI
SACHSTOSHI
578 NaijaCash
maventechie