Pastor flirt with me says i have a spirit of seduction 😆

Parrot

Parrot

Local time
Today 12:38 PM
NaijaCash
Lol I can never forget this church my used to be friend invited me to some time ago

After preaching the choir started singing.

The pastor walked up to few people then me and said to me I have spirit of ‘seduction’ I don’t know if he was led by d spirit to prophesy or something

Lol I was looking at him.

He then said I needed prayers and deliverance and I should come to the church the following day being Monday. That is prayer line, Then he left me

A church worker walked up to me and drew me out and said I should register for prayer line and it’s 5k

I gave them 5k wrote my name and phone number down.

Next day was Monday I went to the church for deliverance this man said I should enter his office, man started saying he likes my color and started having funny conversations with me 🤣

He asked where I was working

Then asked for my phone number and then he said I should feed Papa so I’ll never lack

He said I should bring fruits to his hotel room later in the day

Lmaooooo I was angry 🤣😭

The pastor started flirting with me

Said I have fine breast and everything fits my height and size. And he likes fair women

Then started persuading me to agree to bring fruits to his hotel

In his words ‘let’s conclude so we can go to the church Auditorium for the deliverance.

I told my friend what her pastor said to me and she said I shouldn’t judge pastors and men of God

She said nobody is perfect, everyone have their weakness I should follow the pastor for his grace and oil on his head

Lol that day I stopped talking to her

Netdon

Netdon

Local time
Today 12:38 PM
NaijaCash
Hope you are confessing everything, may be he didn't entice you well with something like a car gift 😉

• Tags
    flirting pastor
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    9,871 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI
    SACHSTOSHI