Photo Of Gospel singer, Dunsin Oyekan involved in auto crash

Delicious

Delicious

Local time
Today 3:22 AM
NaijaCash
Gospel singer, Dunsin Oyekan was on Saturday involved in a ghastly auto crash on his way to Oyo State.

The accident occurred on his way from Lagos to a church ministration at Ibadan, Oyo State.

It was gathered that a crew member suffered slight injuries, but everyone survived.

Speaking on the incident while ministering at a church on Saturday night, Dunsin said he took a nap and woke up to realize that the jeep was under a trailer.

“The devil tried everything not to make me come here today. If you saw the accident scene that I came out of you can never believe that I walked out alive.

“To think we were coming here, and I said let me sleep a bit so that I can be refreshed for the meeting and the next thing. I just knew we were somewhere, and the jeep had gone under the trailer.

“Though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, If you are looking for a miracle, this is a miracle standing here,” he added.

Gospel singer, Dunsin Oyekan was on Saturday involved in a ghastly auto crash on his way to Oyo State.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Tags
    dunsin oyekan gospel singer
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    9,871 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI