Rosie gets N1M and other gifts from her fans on her birthday

Parrot

Parrot

Local time
Today 7:19 AM
NaijaCash
Ultimate love reality show co-winner, Rosie Afuwape has been blessed by her fans on her birthday today, 19th of May.

In a photo that surfaced on social media, Rosie was seen with N1M cheque and some other birthday gifts courtesy her fans.

Taking to her Instagram page to acknowledge her birthday, Rosie wrote;

“This is another new year that marks another phase of my life; a life of rediscovery, revaluation, reconnection, recovery, revival, renewal, redemption and redefinition of who I was, who I thought I was now into becoming who I am meant to be, drawing now closer to a progressive, healthy and positive journey, which continually brings me closer to whom I am becoming and to the intended destiny God has mapped out for me.

Despite many attacks from enemies, frenemies, and foe-friends, God has kept me, strengthened me, made me twice stronger, protected me, made me wiser and has blessed me consistently beyond human comprehension and understanding.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

If I had ten thousand tongues it still won’t be enough, Nara Ekele Mu o!!!! Thank you, Lord, I am grateful to you for another year. Who am I you are mindful of me?”

• Tags
    rosie afuwape ultimate love reality show co-winner
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    9,871 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI
    SACHSTOSHI