Two men knocked out âwhile trying to stop two girls from being rapedâ

Naijablog

Naijablog

Local time
Today 8:34 PM
NaijaCash
A 19-year-old and 25-year-old man have been knocked out while trying to help stop a double rape. One of the men identified as Dan on a fundraising page, is so badly injured that he needs facial reconstruction surgery following the attack in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent. Narrating how the incident occurred, Dan's stepfather Ben Mortimer said; ‘My stepson and his friend showed pure bravery to prevent the rape of two girls.‘These two deserve a medal for putting themselves in danger. My stepson has multiple broken bones in his face due to the guys stamping on his face.’
Dan's sister, Shelly Metcalfe added; ‘Just so everyone knows. My brother and his friend stopped an attempted rape and they got beaten up for it.’ The two friends have received widespread praise since the news was shared. Family friend Gemma Richardson said the men ‘should have a medal for what they’ve done’ while Georgie Kent Priestley added ‘this could have been a story about a murdered woman’ if they had not intervened. Gemma’s fundraiser has so far raised more than £1,000 for Dan. No one has yet been arrested in connection with the alleged attacks. Police say they are looking to find two men described as black. One of the suspect was said to have been wearing a white, short-sleeved t-shirt and black waistcoat with blue jeans. The other was wearing dark clothing.The post Two men knocked out while trying to stop two girls from being raped appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Continue reading...

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
10,744 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,593 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI
SACHSTOSHI
578 NaijaCash