2Baba - why i married Annie Idibia despite having kids from other women.

Naijablog

Naijablog

Local time
Today 7:41 PM
NaijaCash

Award-winning musician, 2face Idibia also known as 2Baba has opened up on why he married his wife, Annie Idibia despite having kids from other women.

The “African Queen” crooner who is a father to seven children; five from his previous relationships with other women and two with his wife, Annie Idibia made this known during an interview with Hypertek’s Digital boss.
The musician said Annie stuck by him through the rainy and sunny days.

He further explained that all his baby mamas were rich and very much learned but Annie possessed the latter and not the former.
“You see, Annie is from an average background like myself and we both started from nothing.
“She stuck by me through it all. When there was no car she hopped on bikes, took the bus, and even trekked with me.

“When there was no money or house or hit song or millions of albums sold or big awards and accolades.
“She would always hold my head, look me in the eyes and tell me things will be fine one day. When I wasn’t handsome, she would call me her prince charming.

“Even when I wasn’t celebrated, she called me her king and said she is my number one fan and to this day, she still is.

“After I made it big as a musician and started misbehaving and controversies almost destroyed my career, she would go down on her knees and pray to God to show me the way and give me victory over my enemies.

“I did not choose who had more to offer me, I chose Annie because she offered me her all when we had very little,” he said.

• Tags
    2baba 2face 2face idibia annie idibia
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    9,871 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI
    SACHSTOSHI