- Local time
- Today 11:39 PM
Best Debit Naira Virtual Cards in Nigeria
1. Gomoney – Virtual Naira Master CardGomoney is another digital bank in Nigeria that lets you create a virtual card in Nigeria that can be used for both international and local payments. As well as for setting up recurring subscriptions like Netflix, Apple, etc.
With a goMoney account, you can create a virtual debit MasterCard from the gomoney app. Apple Music or Netflix by paying with your virtual naira card.
To get a Gomoney virtual card sign up to the Gomoney app to create an account and you can now create a card.
2. Carbon – Virtual Visa Card in NigeriaCarbon was a digital lender that has now grown into one of the digital banks in Nigeria where you can create a bank account in Nigeria from your smartphone and start paying bills, transfer money, access instant loans, and also enjoy high-interest savings. Carbon also provides virtual cards to its users from its app.
The Carbon Virtual Visa Card can be used at terminals, e-Commerce sites, Payment Gateways, Google Pay, Apple Pay and other offline channels where virtual cards are accepted.
3. First bank – Debit Virtual Visa CardFirstBank Virtual Card is a Naira-denominated debit card that is linked to your First bank account or wallet account. You can get the First bank virtual Card through the FirstMobile or FirstMonie Wallet apps.
However, the Virtual Card on the first mobile app is available both for local and international transactions and the Virtual Card on the Firstmonie app is only available for only local transactions.
Both FirstMobile and FirstMonie Wallet apps are available on Google Playstore for Android and Apple app stores.
It cost N200 to get the FirstBank virtual card in Nigeria.
4. GTB – Mastercard Virtual CardWhile Gtbank doesn’t have a Dollar virtual card, it does have a Naira virtual card powered by Mastercard you can use for local and international transactions.
The GTBank Naira Virtual card is designed for Gtbank customers who are frequently on online shopping sites, so they have a flexible alternative to physical payment cards.
The Gtbank virtual card is instantly issued after being requested via GTbank Internet Banking. The virtual card is also loaded through internet banking.
The Gtbank virtual card can also be converted to a physical debit card upon your request and the card is valid for 3 years.
To request for Gtbank Naira Virtual Card, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Gtbank Internet Banking Platform
- Choose Cards from the left-hand panel
- Then click on the Virtual Card request menu and fill the displayed form
- Click the new “Request Button” to request a new virtual Pre-paid Card
- Select the Account to Debit for charges for your virtual card
- Click on the ‘Account to link’
- Answer your secret question and click the ‘Continue’ button
- The confirmation button will be displayed
- Generate a 6-digit code from your hardware token device
- Input the generated 6-digit token code on the confirmation page
- Click the ‘Submit‘ button
- Internet Banking will display the details of the Pre-paid card once your request is successful:- PAN (Card Number)- Expiry date- Activation Code- CVV