Denrele Edun, I once dated a man

Netdon

Netdon

Local time
Today 9:48 PM
NaijaCash
Popular media personality, Denrele Edun, has revealed that he once dated a man.

Denrele, who recounted his experience in an interview on Sunday, said it was the worst decision in his life.

The 40-year-old who stated that he dated a man because he felt like the ladies didn’t have anything to offer him, added that his relationship with the man was very toxic.

”I have not been in too many relationships which is why I am always very skeptical about getting into them. So one day I said to myself, maybe the girls do not have anything to offer me and then I had quite a bit of male attention, so I said let me just give somebody a chance. That was the worse decision of my life.

“From then on, I have said I am my own sugar daddy. I have a strong masculine side designed to take care of my feminine side because the person I decided to experiment with was the most draining thing I had ever done in my life and I am never going to be caught in that sought of situation.

“I met the most disrespectful, most disregarding, the temper I had not seen. I tried to quell it. I said Okay so God, maybe you sent this man into my life because you wanted me to change this person, maybe you wanted me to fix it’,’ he said

Denrele further disclosed that the toxicity made him leave the relationship.

Denrele Edun, I once dated a man.png

• Tags
    denrele edun
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    9,871 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI