Dorcas Fapson said her relationship with Timini is a cordial one without sex

Netdon

Netdon

Local time
Today 11:29 AM
NaijaCash
Dorcas Fapson said her relationship with Timini is a cordial one without sex.jpg

Actress and DJ Dorcas Fapson are popularly known as ‘Ms. DSF’ reacted to allegations of sleeping with actor Timini Egbuson after being spotted in bed together.

The allegation stemmed from a viral video showing DSF and Timini lying on a bed on Saturday.

But, Dorcas Fapson, reacting said her relationship with Timini is a cordial one without sex.

According to her, they are just best friends and those thinking a man and a woman cannot be best friends without sleeping with each other don’t have self-control.

Her post on Instagram read: “The fact that you guys cannot understand that a woman and man being best friends without sleeping with each other just shows you have no self-control.

“I wonder if we would have this issue if we were both ugly.”

She also disclosed that some guys are scared to talk to her because of Timini.

Actress and DJ Dorcas Fapson are popularly known as ‘Ms. DSF’ reacted to allegations of sleeping with actor Timini Egbuson after being spotted in bed together.

The allegation stemmed from a viral video showing DSF and Timini lying on a bed on Saturday.

But, Dorcas Fapson, reacting said her relationship with Timini is a cordial one without sex.

“I hate that guys are scared to talk to me because of Timini,” she added.

• Tags
    actor timini egbuson dorcas fapson timini
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    9,871 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI
    SACHSTOSHI