- Local time
- Today 5:31 PM
Do you want to make a man fall in love with you forever? You might be asking this question because you like a guy a lot and you are looking forward to him feeling the same for you.
He's the man of your dreams, and you adore him. You want him by your side right now but unfortunately, you still don’t have him. You're willing to do whatever it takes for him to chase you, like you, be attracted to you, and fall madly in love with you—but it seems like a huge undertaking.
In this article, you will learn some of the basic (and not so basic) things that you can do to attract a man and make him fall in love with you.
Attracting a man has one secret ingredient: You!
1. Don't Lose HopeDon’t lose hope. If you want a guy to fall in love with you, you have to be hopeful at all times. Losing hope can be a disease not only in trying to win the heart of a man but also in all things that we do in our day-to-day life.
Hope for the best, but don't lose sight of reality. When pursuing a man and wanting him to fall in love with you, there are definitely two likely outcomes, which are:
- He also falls in love with you
- He rejects your advances
He might be interested in you as much as you are interested in him. Be motivated by that hope, and take steps to find out if it is the case. You won't know until you make an effort to catch him. However, you should also prepare for any eventuality and outcome. If this man's not the one for you, there will be another man on your horizon. So don't lose hope!
2. Be YourselfBe yourself when trying to make a man fall in love with you. It is important to be yourself and not someone else when it comes to personality and character. If you are pretending to be different from your true self when trying to make a guy like you, you are not doing yourself any favors.
By trying not to be yourself, you are clearly indicating or suggesting that you are not comfortable with yourself. Many guys will easily notice this shortcoming in you and quickly become disinterested.
You might be able to keep the façade up for a few weeks, months, or even years. But sooner or later you'll grow tired of hiding your true personality, and he'll get tired of trying to figure out who you really are, what you really like, and when you are actually being sincere.
- If you have a high-powered job, don't play dumb yourself down.
- If you hate high heels, don't wear stilettos.
- Your dog hogs the front seat of your car, and sleeps in your bed? The two of you had better talk about that.
- Do you have children? That's definitely worth mentioning upfront.
3. Be Aware of Your AppearanceDon’t let your appearance let you down. Your appearance can make you win or lose when it comes to dating. To please a man and make him get interested in you, you should be presentable. Be aware of what you are wearing, whether or not your hair is clean, and if you are dressed appropriately.
Of course, you want to look sexy for the man you want to fall in love with you, but sex appeal doesn't necessarily mean body-hugging clothing and lots of cleavage. Jeans and a t-shirt with wind-blown hair can be just as sexy as a manicured look in a formal outfit, in the right circumstances. The key? Feel confident, comfortable, and good about yourself.
Ways to Help You Look and Feel Your Best
- Choose your clothing and your style to match the occasion.
- Choose clothing that works for the occasion, but that makes you feel comfortable.
- Do your best to look as good as you can, no matter where you are going. You never know when you might unexpectedly bump into the man of your dreams, whether it's the one you're actively pursuing or not!
4. Listen, Don't Just Talk!When you want to please and make a man fall for you, it is important that you listen. Don't just talk. If you chatter incessantly when you are nervous, find some other way to cope with your nerves.
Many girls make the mistake of talking more than they listen when they are around a potential male partner. Girls aren't the only ones, of course. Many men do the same thing. But this is a big mistake that can easily cost you getting the man of your dreams.
Even a man who is generally not talkative will definitely have something to say. Everyone likes to be 'heard.' If you keep talking and talking all the time without giving him the chance to express himself, he's likely to be disappointed. Making it hard for him to get a word in could lower your chances of him falling in love with you.
5. Show ConfidenceLiking yourself makes it easy for him to like you too. You're a good person with very special qualities. Be confident that you are worthy of being loved!
Confidence is key. Sure, some women seem to make a career out of catching men by playing the victim, or the helpless female.
Without confidence, you risk being left behind. If you want a guy to like you, you need to have a sense of confidence in yourself that will ultimately make you approach him without fearing or sensing any danger.
Having fun together is a great way to foster a relationship and build confidence in yourself.