On My First Meeting With My Boss She Flashed Me Her Twins And I Can't Get Over It

Q

Quiteone

Local time
Today 2:42 PM
NaijaCash
It was with mixed emotions that Adeolu entered the very familiar elevator that cold June morning. He had been with the company for fifteen years, slowly working his way up through the ranks into the upper management levels until, finally, the break he had been waiting for, his boss died. He knew it sounded callous to put it so bluntly but it was a fact of life, everyone knew that he was the best person for the position but that the only way he would get the promotion is if Old Man Jenkins were to retire or die, he died first.

Same people in the elevator as every other morning, each greeting familiar faces. It could have been an ordinary day in every way up until now. Here was the level that he always got off at, but not today. Everyone in the elevator shuffled out until it was only he left in the little cubicle. He reached out and pressed twelve, the level he was going to be working on in future, the top floor of the building and the top floor of his career. At forty Adeolu hadn't done too badly for himself, he was fit, well trimmed, smart in his tailored suits and now at the top of the food chain, well, almost. He was yet to meet his new boss as his was not the only promotion within the company recently. His superior was from out of town, an import from an affiliated company and, from what he had heard, and an absolute ball breaker. Adeolu was aware that you didn't climb the corporate ladder by being nice and he was expecting this new executive member to be somewhat of a challenge. All he knew about the guy is that his name was Adeleke.

The elevator doors whispered open and Adeolu stepped out with a sigh into his new career. There was cheerful Ireti, the receptionist, "Good Morning Mr. Odulana." she smiled as he strode in mock confidence past her desk.

"Good Day Ireti, how are you this morning?" he smiled back, not expecting a reply.

Adeolu knew exactly where he was going, he had been there thousands of times before during his long career but it had been to go and see the Boss, now he was the Boss. Many more familiar faces smiled their welcome, all knew that Adeolu had waited a long time for this moment, he was popular with most and they were glad that he had received his long awaited promotion. Last office at the end of the corridor, thick carpets dulled his heavy footsteps as he slowed slightly, the rich aroma of polished solid oak finishing had always been his favorite part of a visit to the twelfth floor. Portraits of past company Presidents and CEO's lined the narrow passage at either side, and Adeolu was proud, proud to at last be a part of this very old company in its old building. He was no longer dreading meeting the new boss.

He entered his office from the side door, not wanting to face his secretary just yet. It was just as Old Man Jenkins had left it, minus a few personal items. The huge oak desk and deep, black leather chair facing the window with its view out over the city and in the distance the sea. Adeolu was about to step over to the window when the inter-leading door between his and his secretary's office burst open and before him stood a stunning woman. Adeolu was so taken by surprise that before he could say a word she reached out her hand and said:

"Jennifer Adeleke, you must be Adeolu Odulana, pleased to meet you"

Her hand was soft and warm in his, he stammered through the introduction trying to get over the surprise. So Adeleke was a woman, unbelievable. Adeolu was not the chauvinistic type, he had no problem with a female superior, it had just taken him by surprise and he found himself staring.

Jennifer had always been a head turner, long, straight, black hair down to the cleft of her firm ass, legs that seem to go on for ever and breasts that have made more than one man turn for a second look. Jennifer's eyes were as blue as the bluest oceans, eyes you could get lost in. Yet to Jennifer these things were irrelevant, although they had come in handy in the past. She knew that she looked good in a short skirt and preferred to wear them, especially when wearing a suit. It made her irresistible to any man. Everywhere she went she radiated sexuality. On more than one occasion a strange man had whispered his desire for her. Jennifer had not always granted their wishes but the men lucky enough to get her between the covers had had the best time of their lives with this vixen.

Jennifer felt that today wouldn't be any different and looking at Adeolu she knew that she would like to get him between the covers. He was Adonis personified. Strong, athletic, gorgeous and in a powerful position. These are huge turn ons for her and today was no different.

"I wonder if he'll let me s€duce him," she pondered.

Shocked by her thoughts she walked over to his desk. Jennifer had heard things about Adeolu that she wanted to find out for herself. Ladies lucky enough to have bedded him only spoke well of him; some went as far as to say; no lover they've ever had came close.

"Well, I'll like to find out for myself." she thought.

As Adeolu spoke to her, his deep husky voice was sending shivers through her whole body.

"Man has the voice of an angel."

Jennifer was looking at Adeolu and couldn't understand what effect he was having on her and the fact that he wasn't even aware of it was even more tantalizing.

"What the hell is wrong with me, I'm not like this. Pull yourself together girl, this is your colleague!"

Looking at him, Jennifer hoped that he could not guess her inner thoughts.

Jennifer got the pleasantries out of the way and got right down to business.

They were discussing sales figures in his division over the past quarter and Adeolu was answering her in autopilot, all the while taking in every feature of this beautiful woman sitting across from him. He put her at about thirty; long slim legs disappeared under a formal suit skirt. The outline of her hips said that she was in good shape and her trim waist told him that she possibly worked out in the gym.

Jennifer was squirming in her seat as she spoke to him, perhaps a habit or maybe she felt uneasy in his presence. She certainly didn't strike him as a woman that would be easily intimidated by a man, in fact, quite the opposite. She seemed confident and self-assured but she looked uneasy sitting across from him now.

It was then that Adeolu noticed that Jennifer's suit jacket had opened to allow him a view of her white blouse underneath. To his amazement, as he watched, two of the blouse buttons had come undone, exposing Jennifer's ample bre$sts for Adeolu to admire. Adeolu was not sure how to react, he was a bit embarrassed at first, he had only just met the woman and he was not sure how she would react to a stranger looking down her blouse. Jennifer looked up at Adeolu and noticed the direction of his stare; looking down herself she saw what was causing the distraction.

Jennifer looked back at Adeolu and he blushed slightly, should he look away or would that only make her more embarrassed. Her white lacey bra was clearly visible but for some reason her left bre$st was partially out of place and Adeolu had a clear view of her protruding n!pple. Perfectly formed dark pink in color and encircled by an equally beautiful dark areola. Adeolu was mesmerized, Jennifer had beautiful bre€sts and in the first ten minutes of them meeting he had seen one of them. He looked up into Jennifer's incredible blue eyes and saw no look of embarrassment, as he held her gaze she lifted her hand and shifted the offending globe back into its correct position and buttoned her blouse. Without the slightest hint of embarrassment Jennifer continued her questioning for a few minutes longer before excusing herself and standing up from her perch against the desk, walked to the door.

Adeolu watched as her ass moved beneath the smooth fabric of her short skirt, no p@nty lines. She was either wearing a g-string or no p@nties at all. Hmm, nothing turned Adeolu on more than knowing that a woman was pantieless under her skirt.

As she left she spun around, her long black hair forming a long arc around her shoulders,

" Possibly see you for lunch then Mr. Odulana?" she asked with a glint in her beautiful blue eyes.

"Possibly, Ms Adeleke" Bryan smiled back, not wanting to let on how much the flash of her bo0b had affected his normally stable composure, and she was gone, closing the door and leaving only her scent to bring back the memory of that soft pale bre@st with the dark tan lines and the just as dark n!pple.

Continue Reading

https://tiktalkhub.com/on-my-first-...-her-twins-and-i-cant-get-over-it/09/06/2021/

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
9,871 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,593 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI
SACHSTOSHI
578 NaijaCash
maventechie