The real papa ajasco is not dead

Naijafans

Naijafans

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Today 2:26 PM
NaijaCash
Veteran comic actor, Abiodun Ayoyinka, (a.k.a. Papa Ajasco) has said that he is not dead

On Sunday, it was reported that another actor, Femi Ogunrombi who played the role of Papa Ajasco in the wap TV comedy Papa Ajasco & Company has died.

Ayoyinka released a video on Sunday for clarification, after he saw his photos attached to the news. He said he is not the actor that died.

“My name is Abiodun Ayoyinka popularly known as Papa Ajasco. I am not dead. I am still alive. And thank you very much my fans out there for your concern. I really appreciate you people,”
Ayoyinka said in the video.

The video was shared by Husseini Shaibu who first made the announcement of Papa Ajasco’s death. Shaibu blamed journalists for mixing up the information. He wrote.

“This is EGbon Abiodun Ayoyinka aka Papa Ajasco. He is not the same person as Uncle Femi Ogunrombi who stood in and played the role of Papa Ajasco’ at some point in the life of the Papa Ajasco series. There was really no need for the mix up if our journos did a proper check. “

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
9,871 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,593 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI
SACHSTOSHI
578 NaijaCash
maventechie