We Bargained For A Fling But He Clings To Me Like A Glue… I Need Deliverance

Q

Quiteone

Local time
Today 6:03 PM
NaijaCash
I don’t know whether or not to thank Roli for linking me up with Bishop Roland Andrews, the highly resourceful clergyman, who has turned me into a lustful captive. What started as a pleasure ride for me is fast becoming a steady slide into pressures.
Roli works as a Front Desk Executive at the popular G-light Resorts, Warri, Delta State, Nigeria.

With the nature of her job, Roli interfaced with different classes of guests, mostly the rich, the famous and the influential. Of course, only the moneyed class can afford to lodge in G-light. The job has been a blessing and a burden on Roli whose marriage crashed because of her unrestrained coquetry with some male guests.

Consequently, she resolved to steer clear of amorous relationships with any guests, notwithstanding the temptations. It was in the heat of this repentance that Bishop Roland showed up in the hotel.
Stout with broad shoulders, athletic strides and a well-trimmed moustache, Bishop Roland, had a missionary project that regularly brought him to Warri. He was based in Asaba.
Roli welcomed the bishop with utmost courtesies. The man of God was happy with the facilities and the facilitators. He had barely settled down in his deluxe room when he started toasting Roli through the intercom. Soon, he asked if she wouldn’t mind spending the night with him in his room. Roli politely declined. He pestered her but she was unyielding. Then, the bishop changed his strategy. He begged Roli to help look for another lady who would keep his company for the night. Roli sent for me.

I arrived at the hotel with bated breath; not knowing exactly what lay ahead of the invite. Roli ushered me in and introduced me to the bishop. Thereafter, she left.

Now alone with my new friend, we wasted no time on pleasantries. He drew me close to himself, gave me a kiss and unzipped my frock, cavorting with my body, endeavouring to unfasten my floral bra. As the hook snapped, my breasts heaved on his broad chest. His bulging rooster rustled beneath his pants, wrestling for a chance to stretch. I felt the whiff of the raging rod and I dipped my hands in his skivvies, grabbed the semen soiled dick. “Whoops,” he moaned as he lay me unclad, clutching my clitoris, clasping my nipples simultaneously. I was squirming and screaming in a boundless delight. His long, curvy rooster

Rest of the story here

https://tiktalkhub.com/we-bargained...-wants-to-keep-me-as-his-mistress/26/05/2021/

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
10,724 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,593 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI
SACHSTOSHI
578 NaijaCash
maventechie