My Married Neighbour Came To Charge Her Phone,She Got Me Charging Her Body Too

Q

Quiteone

Local time
Today 8:48 PM
NaijaCash
I just moved to a new apartment and there was this particular woman that was extra nice, she kept giving me deep glances any time we bumped into each other but I don’t think anything of it cos she’s married with kids and basically my mind was innocent lol.

So one day my generator was on and I was relaxing in the living room naked then she knocks on the door and looks through the window, she saw me naked and well my dick got happy. So I put on my jeans and open the door, she wanted to charge her phone, funniest part was like she said why did I throw on my jeans that she liked what she saw. I smiled and paid no mind.

Collected her phone charged and gave have back once I put off the gen. Few days later same thing happened but she insisted she wants to come in because it was hot and she wanted to chill under the fan, which was pretty logical, so I let her in and at the point the compound Is usually empty, she comes in, relaxed on the bed, I didnt close the door but she insisted I did and as soon as I did she pulls her skirt up and starts fingering her self…SHIT!!!

I was shocked, perplexed but was enjoying the sight, before I could hold my self my dick was bulging in my joggers, she then moves close to me, pulls down my joggers

Continue Reading

https://tiktalkhub.com/my-married-n...eshe-got-me-charging-her-body-too/01/06/2021/

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
10,729 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,593 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI
SACHSTOSHI
578 NaijaCash
maventechie